Our top 5 choices for a beginner driver
There are countless options available online, which are confusing for a beginner driver. As a new driver, it’s challenging to make sure all your criteria are met, like safety, sturdiness, ease of steering, visibility, responsive engine and brakes, positive gear shift (in case of a manual car). These elements all help in building confidence behind the wheel with beginners.
We have put together a list of our favorite choices from our inventory:
1. 2008 Subaru Impreza Sedan i 4dr Car
Comes with air conditioning, navigation system, steering wheel mounted audio controls, spacious seating in front and rear.
2. 2016 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Car
Among the 2016 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Cars, also famous for the roomy interior and trunk, one of the most comfortable choices.
3. 2017 Hyundai Elantra SE 4dr Car
Stylish sedan with premium cloth seat trim, a hood insulator and illuminated entry.
4. 2015 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Car
Among the 2015 KBB.com 10 Tech-Savviest Cars Under $20,000 Award, great fuel economy, and fun driving manners.
5. 2017 Ford Focus SE 4dr Car
Among the 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands, some of Ford’s best high-tech features, fantastic power and performance.
Which one is going to be yours?
- AutoRide Simplified
- Our current top 5 choices for a beginner driver
- 6 Gifts to Give Your Car This Holiday
- 5 Cool Car Accessories
- Road trip with your pet
- Shop Used Cars at AutoRide of Reading During Tax Season
- Check out AutoRide of Reading for your next Used Truck
- Shop Used German Cars at AutoRide of Reading - Serving Berks County
- Here at AutoRide of Reading We Have Used SUVs For Sale
- Maintenance FAQs: Oil Changes