Have you ever thought about the countries where automakers originate? For example, did you know that Toyota, Mazda, and Nissan all came from Japan? How about that the start of Ford, Chevrolet, GMC, and Buick occurred in the United States? Much to the surprise of many Pennsylvania drivers, there's a rich history behind every automaker. From Toyota to Ford, every brand has a unique background of how it got to where it is today. At AutoRide of Reading, three of our brands sprung up in the German market and now have a place in our used inventory. They are Audi, Volkswagen, and Mercedes-Benz.
Shop Used Audi, Mercedes-Benz, and Volkswagen in Reading
If you've ever shopped at AutoRide of Reading before, you know that we're a used-only car dealership. Every vehicle that we stock comes to us from a previous owner. Having a pre-owned inventory gives us the advantages of more variety and flexible pricing. If you're looking for your next automobile in Berks County, search through the used car listings associated with our three German automakers.
If you're interested in financing a used car or SUV, you'll find plenty of options between our Audi, VW, and Mercedes-Benz selections. From the pre-owned Volkswagen Golf hatchback to the pre-owned Audi A4 sedan, you can choose the type of transportation that best matches your style of driving - and even your personality. Some of these used German cars even belong to our AutoRide Certified Program, which means less mileage, newer year, and more thorough inspection.
Five Advantages of Driving a German Car Around Berks County
We mentioned that many automotive brands have a rich history. This statement rings especially true for these three German brands. Each one has been manufacturing top-notch modes of transportation for well over 50 years.
- Audi: The Audi brand first appeared back in 1909 in Zwickau, Germany. High-demand models associated with this brand include the Audi A4 and Audi Q5.
- Volkswagen: It was 1937 in Berlin, Germany when the Volkswagen brand surfaced in the market. Well-known models are the VW Jetta and VW Golf.
- Mercedes-Benz: The year was 1926 when the luxurious Mercedes-Benz brand hit the streets of Stuttgart, Germany. Popular models include the Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
In addition to the long history that precedes these three brands, there are four other reasons Pennsylvania drivers should lease or buy a used German car:
- The industry-wide recognition they receive for crafting high-quality, reliable modes of transportation. From awards to glowing reviews, it's easy to see the joy that German cars bring to American drivers.
- German cars step up technology. From the smartphone-friendly touchscreen infotainment systems to driver-assistance technologies, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, and VW models know how to entertain and protect their occupants.
- A comfortable design, cutting-edge technology, and stirring performance, German cars create a well-rounded driving experience that gives Reading customers everything they're looking for in a vehicle.
- The price reflects the quality. You're not paying more for a lemon. You're paying more for long-lasting performance. Besides, buying or leasing a used German car at AutoRide of Reading will boost your savings.
Buy or Lease Your Used Audi, VW, or Mercedes-Benz at AutoRide
You can test out any of our pre-owned German cars when you visit AutoRide of Reading. Before you commute to our Reading dealership, you can get a step ahead by applying for financing online. After your test drive, you can swing over to our finance department to chat about potential leasing or financing options. That's right. We offer leasing through our Pre-Owned Leasing Program. Become the proud owner or lessee of a used German car today.
- AutoRide Simplified
- Our current top 5 choices for a beginner driver
- 6 Gifts to Give Your Car This Holiday
- 5 Cool Car Accessories
- Road trip with your pet
- Shop Used Cars at AutoRide of Reading During Tax Season
- Check out AutoRide of Reading for your next Used Truck
- Shop Used German Cars at AutoRide of Reading - Serving Berks County
- Here at AutoRide of Reading We Have Used SUVs For Sale
- Maintenance FAQs: Oil Changes